Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inserting a picture

Options
  • 11-07-2010 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

Hello everybody :)

I want to insert a gamers tag on the thread about multi-players. I have a link to the pic; http://card.mygamercard.net/Caoimhin+O+D.html

What do i do next? I tried to use the insert picture but it only comes up as the small box where the picture should be, if ye know what i mean.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

That doesn't link to a pic for me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

The link you posted isn't the link you need.

Go back to www.mygamercard.net, type in your nick "Caoimhin+O+D" and then the "generate gamer code button". Then you just click on the "forums (image)" option to get the code you need to copy and paste into your signature on Boards.ie (make sure you grab the code under BBCode (Use this for forums):)

The result will be this :

Caoimhin+O+D.png

[.url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Caoimhin+O+D]h.ttp://card.mygamercard.net/Caoimhin+O+D.png[/url]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Gordon wrote: »
    That doesn't link to a pic for me.

It does for me, maybe only i can see it?his is the thread i want to post on.

Thanks Gordon.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thanks Ponster! Caoimhin, I haven't approved your other posts as they are duplicates, just fyi the Helpdesk has all replies as pre-moderated which is why you didn't see your posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Ok, thanks Gordon and thanks Ponster.

• Advertisement
Advertisement