Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thought for the day...

Options
  • 11-07-2010 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

...is there anything more contented looking than two doggies curled up and fast asleep on a big pile of pillows in the sunshine... :D
    Bit of a pointless thread I know, but just thought I'd share one of the small pleasures that make life worthwhile...for me it's seeing my two babies looking so comfy and relaxed, completely contented...especially our little rescue collie who had such bad start in life. Makes up for having to get up at 6:30am every damn morning (even if you only went to bed at 2am!!)...now they're zonked and I'm on my second pot of coffee. The little brats :D ahhh you couldn't be without them though

Anyone else have any golden moments to share?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

My three dogs and puppy all sleep in a pile with a cat on top! It is so cute. The cat is just using them for warmth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

you have to have pics with this thread,,,,please:D:D

Advertisement