Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Green, Woodpark, Ballinteer

Options
  • 11-07-2010 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello.
    My husband and I are seriously considering buying a house in The Green, Woodpark, Ballinteer. It seems to be a lovely mature and well-kept area. Unfortunately a couple of people have said to us that the green area can be quite messy at night with people drinking and being troublesome.
    I was wondering how bad this is? Is it regular? I don't mind the odd night here or there but if it's a continuous problem then it would certainly affect our decision

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kirsten101

Hey there,
    I grew up on The Green and lived there for 24 years before moving to an apartment in woodpark. The road is lovely and has fantastic neighbours. The field used to have a few kids hanging around but there are not many in the area anymore. I walk through it every evening and there is no trouble other than a few kids playing football. Best of luck if you go ahead with the purchase its a great area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Allyo

Hi Kirsten,
    Thank you so much for reassuring us that all is finr around Woodpark Green. Unfortunately for us the house is sale agreed so we must continue on our never-ending house hunt. Hopefully something nice shows up soon.
    Regards,
    Aine

Advertisement