Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best nightclub in Dublin on Sunday night?

Options
  • 11-07-2010 11:34am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭

OK, it's been years since I've been to a disco but a couple of lads not from Dublin want me to go out with them tonight and help them score.

In my day ... it was Flannerys on Thursday night and several other places all on Thursday before the culchie students went home on Friday and got their washing done/brought up food. The Palace was also good for scoring and Coppers was, well, Coppers.

But I rarely went out on a Sunday so any ideas for the best place tonight (outside the academic year)?

The lads are 21 and 22.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

they want you to help them score? I know they're muck savages but do they want you to tie their shoes for them and all :confused:

Stick a county jersey on them and send them into coppers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Yup, for a couple of boggers country gents :p anywhere along Camden St, Wexford St or Copper's on Harcourt St..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Flannery's then Coppers is a time worn stumble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Used to like The Village in a Sunday night but haven't been for a good while. Crowd might be a little bit older than them. Best to stick with Coppers/Flannerys for scoring ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

coppers. You coud bring them for 2 for 1 drinks in Pygmalion on South william street first for a few warm up drinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

The Village on Sundays is completely dead now, last time I was there there was 12 people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mara.

Ugh coppers, nurses and thaaa gardaiiii get discount in there ha.
    Diceysss 2.50 drinks! .. not on a sunday tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

The Village has gotten awful these days, I'd stick to Whelans.

Hmmmm a Sunday night, Coppers I'd imagine if its open??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 VEXERZ

tripod_CT-3371.jpg

Advertisement