Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student TCD Dentistry 2010

Options
  • 11-07-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi !

Just accepted an offer to study Dent at TCD. Anyone else on here starting this year? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Anthony16

breathe wrote: »
    Hi !

Just accepted an offer to study Dent at TCD. Anyone else on here starting this year? :)

May well be joining you if i dont get the points for ucc;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 breathe

Hi Anthony,

Are you just after finishing LC? Good luck with points!

Hi Anthony,

Are you just after finishing LC? Good luck with points!

Ah no,did the leaving last year and got 580 but took this year out as i have had real trouble deciding what to do!
    Have you already completed a degree,yes?

Ya I did a different degree a few years ago. Total change now going back to study dent but it should be good!

Ya I did a different degree a few years ago. Total change now going back to study dent but it should be good!

ya,looking forward to the course but dont really know what to expect as i havent got a chance to spend time with my local dentist yet.What made you chose dent,if u dont mind me asking?;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Well done breathe, that's really some achievement. My friend went for it but didn't get it. Sounds like a tough process.

Ya I'm delighted to have been accepted. Sorry to hear about your friend it's a v tough process he/she should try again nxt year. I'm sure coming bk for a second year would look good. I would love to try to find out who else is on the course and get some advice abt accom etc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Blondie1988

Hi !

Congrats! what kind of experience do they look for? how was the interview? Thanks:)

Advertisement