If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Samsung LE32C530

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey rh5555

Unfortunatley Pixmania.co.uk does not delivery to thte South Of Ireland.
    I would not be able to match their price. We can also not match discount codes. :(

Our price on the screen (32C530) is £319.95 / 399.99 Euro inc Vat. On Pixmania.ie this screen is priced at 429 Euro with 19.99 Euro delivery.

Our price match plicy is a follows:
    http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

At the moment the Samsung LE32C530 is an in store on purchase and would need collected from the Belfast store once we could get the hold of one for you.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/le32c530/sams-le32c530

Might there be another screen that would suit your needs?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭rh5555

Thanks for your reply.

Please let me know if you ever get this TV in for shipping.

Also, lets say you could ship it at some point can I pay in Pounds if choose to do so? If I pay by credit card Pounds 319.95 is only Euro 381.55 and not 399Euros as you calculated. Not sure if I can pay in pounds but if I take your exchange rate I have to pay almost Euro 20 more.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

rh5555 wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply.

Please let me know if you ever get this TV in for shipping.

Also, lets say you could ship it at some point can I pay in Pounds if choose to do so? If I pay by credit card Pounds 319.95 is only Euro 381.55 and not 399Euros as you calculated. Not sure if I can pay in pounds but if I take your exchange rate I have to pay almost Euro 20 more.

Thanks

RH,

thanks for the post - paying in Pounds - no problem! as I'm sure you are aware the Euro rate is shifting around a bit and the rate you hear on the radio or online is normally the interbank rate & is not the rate that you or we actually get when we go to lodge funds - we can of course guarantee the Pound price so that's normally the cheapest option.

Thanks again and we will keep you posted..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.