Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Boards Beers - 15-18th weekend.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Am dying to know when and where now ....
    :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Just a warning folks.. you might have to pay into the Roisin on Sat night!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Some of us had more than enough to drink before we even set foot in the Róisin on Friday. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Flur

i hope its thursday :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭telepylus

Some of us had more than enough to drink before we even set foot in the Róisin on Friday. :D

I will second that... oh well, was good craic, dont remember **** all of the roisins

• Advertisement

telepylus wrote: »
    I will second that... oh well, was good craic, dont remember **** all of the roisins

Neither do I! Apparently I was talking to a giant.. and giving out to random people :o

Flojo wrote: »
    Neither do I! Apparently I was talking to a giant.. and giving out to random people :o

a giant? random people? cant remember any of it ha. cant remember getting home!

telepylus wrote: »
    a giant? random people? cant remember any of it ha. cant remember getting home!

Haha did you see the pics? The feckin shtate of us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

I was so annoyed that didn't make it Friday night but happy now its on this weekend :D

Haha did you see the pics? The feckin shtate of us :D
    I don't remember some of them pics at all.

What I do remember is getting caught in a conversation with some nutjob in Róisin's. He was rambling on about how we should execute all the Fianna Fáil fúckers and their followers or something, but not in any kind of a joking manner. Bastard wouldn't let go of my hand then.

Of course I agreed with everything he said, thinking it would get me away from him quicker. I don't think I was too successful.

The last drink I had in the Salthouse pushed me over the really.

• Advertisement

Haha that night was hilarious fullstop! Can't wait for this weekends one.. gonna be epic.. I'm even buying jenga if we don't end up in The Salthouse :D

I'll probably show up, even if beer isn't really an option. Great craic altogether.

I've a feeling a regular Jenga Night could be on the cards!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Haha that night was hilarious fullstop! Can't wait for this weekends one.. gonna be epic.. I'm even buying jenga if we don't end up in The Salthouse :D

Only factor in why it wouldnt be epic is monies :< but sure oxegen is over so weather has to be good again! playground!

Columc wrote: »
    Only factor in why it wouldnt be epic is monies :< but sure oxegen is over so weather has to be good again! playground!

Shush as I said before I'll spot you ya gheybag, omg yeah if weather is savage.. playground it is! Haha imagine if it's thurs.. after the zombie walk.. us all in teh playground..freaky :pac:

Shush as I said before I'll spot you ya gheybag, omg yeah if weather is savage.. playground it is! Haha imagine if it's thurs.. after the zombie walk.. us all in teh playground..freaky :pac:

I just like hearing you saying you buy me things :P :)

Probably won't make it - my head is still sore from the last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Already booked this coming weekend but will see yous some other time.

friday and saturday are neck and neck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Ms Fluorescent

Would be really interested in coming to this!! I voted!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Ms Fluorescent

I've a feeling a regular Jenga Night could be on the cards!!!

That would be savage! I love jenga! Missed the last night though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

And yet you won't pay to see FRED play...

That would be savage! I love jenga! Missed the last night though!

Me 2 Ms. F. :( But deffo goin this time just need to know which night now as I don't even live in the city so have to arrange it.

Haven't played Jenga in years but reckon it's good fun - bitta craic in a group all tryin to make it work lol!!

Hhhmmm would a large-scale game of Jenga be like an innocent round of Twister ....... :D:D

:cool:

Mr.Mister wrote: »
    And yet you won't pay to see FRED play...

Having a friend out enjoying the craic with you is more important then paying in to see a band. :)

Right consider the poll closed.. Friday night at Massimos! I should be there around 9 equipped with Jenga, will try grab seats out the back in the smoking area. :D

Pm if you need my number.

Cool Flo!! :):)

Lookin forward to it!!
    :pac::pac::pac:

Cool Flo!! :):)

Lookin forward to it!!
    :pac::pac::pac:

Me too! Will prob end up in the Roisin after like always.. should be a bit of craic! :)

Sorry wont be going, there is this girl that is freaking me out, invading my friends list that will apparently be there :/

So friday massimos

Maybe Roisins as well .... Even better again! :)
    Me too! Will prob end up in the Roisin after like always.. should be a bit of craic! :)

• Advertisement

:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

Columc wrote: »
    Sorry wont be going, there is this girl that is freaking me out, invading my friends list that will apparently be there :/

So friday massimos

Advertisement