Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Boards Beers - 15-18th weekend.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Hey mazthespark. Ya this is still going aheading. Heading to massimos Tongiht for 9. We will be down in the back room. Have a look through know your galweigans thread for pictures of th people are coming(flojo and brokenlaptop would be going, unsure who else posted in there that is going) just s oyou can recognise their faces.

And if flojo pulls through, we will have jenga at the table a clear indication its the boards beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Unsure if I'll make this now, been asked to a shindig for a mate of mine who's been through alot of crap in the last few weeks. Be fair raging to miss the beers tonight though.....

.....cause i've never played jenga :(

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

lets hope the jenga gets remembered so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

If Fló is still as dead as a zombie today it'll be unlikely I'll be in Galway tonight since I'm using her couch as a resting place...that and I'll the fact I'll have to catch a bus at 6:15 or 7:15 to make it worth travelling such a distance:pac:

I have a feeling this could be a wash out with 3/4 people, at least i only have a few hundred metres to travel if so :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

I won't be making it tonight lads and lasses-zombied out! enjoy whoever goes anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Cheers Gilberto... :P

The beers are still going ahead! I should be down there at around half 9-10pm. No jenga bought today I'm afraid, spent the day getting sick instead! I think they have Jenga in there anyways.
    If you are down there before me please try keep some space for the rest of us out the back in the smoking area place. It's big enough to fit us all!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭telepylus

feck this, I am defo heading anyway, been drinking since 3 today so good luck to anyone trying to have a conversation with me by tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

telepylus wrote: »
    feck this, I am defo heading anyway, been drinking since 3 today so good luck to anyone trying to have a conversation with me by tonight

Awesome.. I think i may have caught Zombieism from last night so I'll be pretty much the same :D

could someone pm me there number never been to massimos before or can meet them somewhere in town on the way there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Ms Fluorescent

Thats was a great night! I was very drunk, keep getting flashbacks he he!:) Did everyone head home after supermacs!?

Thats was a great night! I was very drunk, keep getting flashbacks he he!:) Did everyone head home after supermacs!?

Nah just a few of ye disappeared.... was still a few left after. Did ye even leave Cuba?

ya few of us were starving so headed for supermacs :) i stumbled off home then :) was a good night

ya few of us were starving so headed for supermacs :) i stumbled off home then :) was a good night

I left not long after that headed to supermacs myself for a taco! was getting sick all day today though he he to much wine for me I think!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Hope ye all had a blast! Feckin missed this one as well. I will make a boards beers this summer. Me want Jenga. :pac:

That beers was totally worth the trip from Dublin:D Great to meet you all out there!

Didnt get to sleep until around 7am lol, woke up around 3 and bussed it back home in time for 6 ^_^

I'll have to head out there again sometime:)

That beers was totally worth the trip from Dublin:D Great to meet you all out there!

Didnt get to sleep until around 7am lol, woke up around 3 and bussed it back home in time for 6 ^_^

I'll have to head out there again sometime:)

Yeah do! Hopefully there will be another night soon! :) was great to head to cuba and listen to some good music!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

I'll be in the Roisin Dubh at 9.30 if anyone is going there... ;)

Yeah do! Hopefully there will be another night soon! :) was great to head to cuba and listen to some good music!!!

ya hopefully there will be :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Was cool to meet folk! My voice was gone the next day from stayin up till emmmm the morning!! :rolleyes::)

Did ye end up doin' the Jenga I meant to ask? Well I wasn't there early on, but just wondering if I missed it .....

• Advertisement

Was cool to meet folk! My voice was gone the next day from stayin up till emmmm the morning!! :rolleyes::)

Did ye end up doin' the Jenga I meant to ask? Well I wasn't there early on, but just wondering if I missed it .....

No Jenga! Just lots of drinky:D Hopefully next time!

Seriously though..anyone for some gates? :pac:

What a night!!:D I'm going to Galway again, for sure!

anybody fancy a repeat this weekend?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

3 beers in a row! are you crazy man!

y not? who said beer was a bad thing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

y not? who said beer was a bad thing :)

My wallet... :(

I'm going to The Human League/Heaven 17 this Saturday... So maybe afterwards ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Mr.Mister wrote: »
    I'm going to The Human League/Heaven 17 this Saturday... So maybe afterwards ;)

me too!

Jordonvito wrote: »
    me too!

The game of drink shall start again... woohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

So anyone actually up for a few pints this Sat night? I'l be around for a bevy or 3! :)

Advertisement