Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Boards Beers - 15-18th weekend.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Ms Fluorescent

spender.j wrote: »
    So anyone actually up for a few pints this Sat night? I'l be around for a bevy or 3! :)

Not out tonight but will be out next weekend if anyone is up for some boards beers!??

come on it will be fun!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

Not out tonight but will be out next weekend if anyone is up for some boards beers!??

mite be interested :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

I am completely fecking broke but should be ok by next weekend! :)

Flojo wrote: »
    I am completely fecking broke but should be ok by next weekend! :)

Brilliant!! can't wait!! I am working til ten and I'm heading out after that! More drinking in the rain!!!:D

mite be interested :D

Deadly!! Ya may dance this time though!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Maybe time to change the thread title, to avoid confusion?

Just putting it out there, but I'm up for another beers very very soon :D

Maybe time to change the thread title, to avoid confusion?

Just putting it out there, but I'm up for another beers very very soon :D

You've been on boards since 08 m'deary you should know you can't edit your posts after a period of time :P

Anyways I think it could be overkill arranging another beers thread. There will be a few of us heading out and the venues have already been decided :)

You've been on boards since 08 m'deary you should know you can't edit your posts after a period of time :P

Anyways I think it could be overkill arranging another beers thread. There will be a few of us heading out and the venues have already been decided :)

Mods/admins have the power to change thread titles pretty easily.

But I have to agree, if you arrange too many beers, it's just going to completely ruin the joy of them. Sure, feel free to arrange nights out but "beers" should only happen every few weeks/months.

But I have to agree, if you arrange too many beers, it's just going to completely ruin the joy of them. Sure, feel free to arrange nights out but "beers" should only happen every few weeks/months.

Really.. do they? :rolleyes: Thought Sean might have been directing that towards me, seen as I created the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Now, "deary"! ;)
    I'm just sayin that the thread says "New Boards Beers" and it says "15-18th" but not what month.

God, I sound pedantic. Maybe just change it back to Boards Beers...

I really do sound pedantic when I read it back... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Now, "deary"! ;)

I'm just sayin that the thread says "New Boards Beers" and it says "15-18th" but not what month.

God, I sound pedantic. Maybe just change it back to Boards Beers...

I really do sound pedantic when I read it back... :rolleyes:

Gah.... right, it's an old thread "m'dear" .. for each new beers and new thread is created with a new poll. This is technically ment to die...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aye, start a new thread for a new Beers.
    Thanks.

Old threads can live on! :)

No point starting a new board beers thread until there is acually a new boards beers night...

This is just for anyone who wants to head out for a few on friday as a way of meeting a few people! :p

Old threads can live on! :)

No point starting a new board beers thread until there is acually a new boards beers night...

This is just for anyone who wants to head out for a few on friday as a way of meeting a few people! :p

Yeah hun, what we're saying is we're not reviving this thread for the purpose of setting up a new beers. Chat away obviously but if people want another beers, start a new thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Hope you didn't spend all your cash on beer this eve Flojo, Fri or Sat good for me and anytime... send me a pm! I'm getting thirsty...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Erm I came across some "Notification" from 7 hours ago that she was goin for a few alright ...... :rolleyes::pac:

Wonder is she still out??!!! Place yer bets now!!
    :D:cool::P;):):D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

Deadly!! Ya may dance this time though!!:D

Maybe if I'm drunk enough ha ha :) so what's the plan send me a pm :)

Had a great night last night with Ms Flourescent and Telyphus(? or Mr steal your seat man haha)

We are all heading out again this Friday, few tinnies beforehand in mine, you're all welcome to come over just pm me for number or address. Heading to Cuba after for some dirty dirty Dubstep.. should be filthier than a junkies kitchen! Then prob some random house party after as usual! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭telepylus

friday is going to be legend!! whomp whomp whomp wobble wobble haha

Advertisement