Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gas, ahem, problems....

• 11-07-2010 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

this is a bit of post-emptive knowledge request but here goes...
    Bottled up some pilsner lager 3 wks ago and have had some over gassing, read explosions (9 out of 63) I put this down to my frugalness/laziness as I had more beer than bottles so I topped em up more than I should have.

I spent yesterday morning releasing some of the gas by prising up the caps a smidge and then re-capping after the initial burst of foam slowed down (interesting day in work as no matter how hard i tried the reek of beer didn't leave).

My two-fold question is; did I just F up my whole batch by opening em up and recapping and could there be another reason than the above suggested to the explodingness?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gwenten

PS any suggestions on how to remove the Brewery odour from my garage/house/life much appreciated

Advertisement