Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

birra moretti

Options
  • 11-07-2010 2:36pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone has tryed this beer before and what they thought of it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Had it in Italy before, I thought it was quite nice. But its not worth the price you pay for it over here. Although I haven't really been looking out for it recently.

Didn't like it myself, thought it was very watery and left a bad aftertaste. Might have just gotten a bad bottle, but I wouldn't be bothered to try it again!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well I got 4 bottles for 6 euro,did'nt like it.wont be getting it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Think it's nice. Like Peroni, is good with food. A lot of Italians rate it above Peroni.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,939 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Think it's nice. Like Peroni, is good with food. A lot of Italians rate it above Peroni.

A lot of Irish people rate Heineken above Carlsberg!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

A lot of Irish people rate Heineken or Carlsberg!
    FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭uncle-mofo

I had it a few times, i'm by no means a beer connoisseur, found it heavy with a strong, "yeasty" taste. Really liked it.

Advertisement