Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fly Killer Window Stickers

Options
  • 11-07-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where you can buy those stickers you put on windows that kill flies? They're usually sunflower shaped stickers.

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

My housemate got a pack of four butterfly-shaped ones in Supervalu at Grove Island and they were only 1.57!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

My housemate got a pack of four butterfly-shaped ones in Supervalu at Grove Island and they were only 1.57!

Hi, just wondered if they are the sticky ones that the flies stick to or the other type?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭madyoke2009

Supervalu stock them. they are not the ones the flies stick to.
    They dont have the sunflower ones in our supervalu but they have butteryfly or flower ones. They are €5.00 in supervalu here.

woodies stock the sunflower ones, but the are the ones the flies stick to and they cost €7.00

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

The non-sticky, non-odour ones that apparently kill flies somehow. Don't know if it's the change in weather or the stickers actually working but we've surely got less flies bothering us since we put them up. They look quite pretty if nothing else :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Never heard of these! Do the flies stick to them, or is it like anthrax for flies :) does it work for wasps?Bees? Daddy Long legs? I must know!
    Seriously.... I do want to know...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

phill106 wrote: »
    Never heard of these! Do the flies stick to them, or is it like anthrax for flies :) does it work for wasps?Bees? Daddy Long legs? I must know!
    Seriously.... I do want to know...

Aeroxon Window Fly Killer is a unique decorative window sticker that attracts and kills house flies indoors and works without fumes or odor. The smart alternative to sprays- ideal in kitchen, living areas and garage. Simply apply to window pane. Window Fly Killer is neat, easy to remove, provides long lasting effectiveness with no sticky mess. The product is EPA approved and registered in all states. Aeroxon Window Fly Killer contains the insecticide Imidacloprid.
    The sticker is treated with a bait to control house flies. When placed on the inside of a window, houseflies are attracted to the surface where they come into contact with the active ingredient .The dead houseflies do not stick to the surface. Dead flies should be removed by using a hand brush and disposing the flies in household garbage or by vacuum cleaning.
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I do science, me!
    thanks

Advertisement