Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C16 - Limbo List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Cashflow

shampon wrote: »
    Proper order....from what I hear garniville is a wash with women...theres 100 women for every man...

You've heard wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

Cashflow wrote: »
    You've heard wrong.

you mean the mother of the retired postman who worked for Tesco, who delivered beans, sweetcorn and bread to the boat shed at hereford via gv who told me this was telling a porky?

Cashflow wrote: »
    You've heard wrong.

Aww let him dream :p

Back onto the hats though... what's the one that's more of an unstructured cap type? I remember I used to see them all the time normally on the geared up guys when they were always in the local chipper. Are they still on the go? Better yet does anybody have a link with all the current issue uniform?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

y Cashflow , do all the girls in Garnerville look like our rather attractive friend here ?
    [

Back onto the hats though... what's the one that's more of an unstructured cap type? I remember I used to see them all the time normally on the geared up guys when they were always in the local chipper. Are they still on the go? Better yet does anybody have a link with all the current issue uniform?

I think its called a baseball cap ;) . Is that what you mean ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 roboturnip

Vetting forms sent off a while back. Got the letter from deloitte, just have not heard anything about a medical yet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mal85

passed thr ac in may, got the pass letter 1 days later, got vetting forms 2 days after that. nothing since, but the deloite lettte, long may it continue, need the extra time in the gym lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭pma1983

Medical done for updating list purposes!

roboturnip wrote: »
    Vetting forms sent off a while back. Got the letter from deloitte, just have not heard anything about a medical yet :(

Join the club .... a lot of folks have sent off vetting forms but sweet Bippy about a medical.

delancey42 wrote: »
    I think its called a baseball cap ;) . Is that what you mean ?

:D I thought they might of had a special name for it! But yeah think that's the one, though I thought it was a bit more plain than that... never really see them about these days, anyone know what situation they're used in?

Incase you haven't guessed I've a bit of an obsession with hats :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

I can only dream imagine what GV is like...the stories I've heard!

me too. ive heard its glorious!

the TSG units usually wear them ;) they are the guys who usually cover the parades

savi wrote: »
    C16 - Becca - what assessment scores have those who have got through to the medical stage been hitting ?

anyone any ideas ?

nobody knows but general ideas are around 40ish to hit the deloitte "congrats you have passed" letter, 51/52 to get into the merit pool, 56 to get a decent spot on merit list and last years very high scoring candidates were 65ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dm25

I got my vetting forms today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 savi

dm - when did you do your ac ?

the 28th of june

i did mine start of july so i am sweating on them now !

I have no clue what is going on. I had resigned myself to the fact that it would be a year with the freeze...and now im not so sure lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Blaze90

savi wrote: »
    i did mine start of july so i am sweating on them now !

Lol you seem to have more chance than me, I have had no word since my pass letter at the start of June and I did my AC on the 27th of May. Really hope I am wrong but I don't think so anymore.

.........................AC.........Vetting..............Medical
    1986j................PASS......Ongoing............Got Date
    Alabama2010
    Beca.................PASS......Ongoing
    Blaze90.............PASS
    Bubbles34..........PASS
    Cesc77.............PASS
    Chontour...........PASS
    Chunkerz...........PASS......Ongoing
    Cool3cat
    Dark1ne............PASS......Ongoing............Got Date
    Delancy42.........PASS......Ongoing
    dm25................PASS......Ongoing
    DoubleOhSeven
    Eddyman1234.....PASS
    Fefe5................PASS......Ongoing
    future cop..........PASS
    gert61...............PASS
    gigity gigity........PASS......Ongoing
    grad10
    Hammath...........PASS
    Happyhelper.......PASS......Ongoing
    Heffomike54.......PASS......Ongoing
    Hereshoping.......PASS
    Hotel glo...........PASS
    Jay Man............PASS......Ongoing
    Joeguevara........PASS......Ongoing
    JohnnyKeeb........PASS
    Jonnypaul2007
    kaori
    KB-1991............PASS
    Lesdawg...........PASS
    ljm10................PASS
    lufc92...............PASS......Ongoing
    lushguy57..........PASS
    Mal85...............PASS......Ongoing
    maloag12...........PASS......Ongoing
    Marymulr............PASS......Ongoing
    Meeky...............PASS
    MILLBILLIES
    MissGee
    Mister Grumpy.....PASS
    Miscellaneous......PASS......Ongoing............Got Date
    Misterjay
    monty156a.........PASS......Ongoing
    MsTys................PASS
    NI Poster............PASS
    Not Brazil............PASS......Ongoing
    okies..................PASS......Ongoing
    Pathway.............PASS
    Peter Green ........PASS
    pluginbaby2112....PASS
    pma1983.............PASS......Ongoing............Got Date
    Princess Deity......PASS
    Rekker................PASS
    Robocop_N.I
    Roboturnip...........PASS
    Rookie Boarder
    sammich
    Sgtmort...............PASS
    Shampon.............PASS......Ongoing
    Sharan................PASS
    Slunk2................PASS......Ongoing
    Stephenkav
    Stillhopful............PASS......Ongoing............Got Date
    swl33t................PASS
    Sydnor................PASS
    Thebakerboy........PASS.......Ongoing
    Tickle monster......PASS......Ongoing
    Tommy-Kerry
    Triple M..............PASS......Ongoing
    Troy bayliss.........PASS......Ongoing
    USAman..............PASS......Ongoing
    Ves86.................PASS
    Waiting28
    Waitinggame........PASS
    Wanadrum...........PASS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anay75

Hi everyone, I am new onto this, stumbled on it. :)
    I am currently going through this campaign and was wondering if you could advise me on the process. :rolleyes:
    I did my AC on 8th July and got a letter on 13th July to say I had passed. Do I automatically get vetted and a medical or is it just a certain percentage who passed? I know of people who did their AC in June and have received their vetting forms. This is my first time going through it so I'm not familiar with the process.
    It said in my letter that recruitment would be between Oct 10 and March 2011.:o
    Thanx all :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anay75

beca wrote: »
    nobody knows but general ideas are around 40ish to hit the deloitte "congrats you have passed" letter, 51/52 to get into the merit pool, 56 to get a decent spot on merit list and last years very high scoring candidates were 65ish.

What is the AC marked out of? And does anyone know what the first test was out of?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭B182

anay75 wrote: »
    What is the AC marked out of? And does anyone know what the first test was out of?

there is 2 pass marks the deliotte pass mark for the AC Then the psni also has a higher pass mark so reading on here ppl say deliotte score around 40 and psni 54

IST was out of 53 then lowered to 52 i think (last year was 55)

chunkerz wrote: »
    IST was out of 53 then lowered to 52 i think (last year was 55)

The IST is marked out of 78 (99% sure of that ). The pass mark was 52/78.

AC is marked out of 70.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭B182

Oops read that as out off meaning scores :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭pathway

I submitted vetting forms four weeks ago..... Beca, you may want to update your list. Thanks:)

beca you can add me to your list as passed the ac

thanks
    savi

• Registered Users Posts: 39 SJAG

Hi guys, just signed up to the forum, have been browsing for the past month or so.

I can be added to the above list AC - Pass and vetting forms received and returned... AC was early july, pass letter a couple of days later and vetting forms on wednesday last but were postmarked fri 9th... guess slowed with 12th/13th hol.

I've been through about 6 campaigns but this is the first in about 5 years, what was consensia. Got through to pool twice at that time and failed to reach the mark at AC 3 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭VES86

Blaze90 wrote: »
    Lol you seem to have more chance than me, I have had no word since my pass letter at the start of June and I did my AC on the 27th of May. Really hope I am wrong but I don't think so anymore.

you both have more chance of hearing sooner then me. ac 11th may pass letter 14th may and kack all since

• Advertisement

SJAG wrote: »
    Hi guys, just signed up to the forum, have been browsing for the past month or so.

I can be added to the above list AC - Pass and vetting forms received and returned... AC was early july, pass letter a couple of days later and vetting forms on wednesday last but were postmarked fri 9th... guess slowed with 12th/13th hol.

I've been through about 6 campaigns but this is the first in about 5 years, what was consensia. Got through to pool twice at that time and failed to reach the mark at AC 3 times.

Good on ya for keeping at it! Would you mind me asking what your merit scores were and your background?

It would appear my postie has fell out with me! I haven't had so much as a bill in weeks let alone vetting forms :(

Advertisement