Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C16 - Limbo List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭B182

If ppl can post there A/C date and when they had there medical thou maybe for security no upcoming/exact dates mention just start/mid/end of the month

So for example I had my a/c start June, 2 weeks later had vetting and nothing since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

If my recollection is correct all the folks who have got medical invites were AC'd in the first half of the AC dates span. For instance , to my knowledge nobody who did AC the week I did mine has got a medical invite yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭1986j

AC - Mid May
    Vet - Mid May
    Med - Start Aug

Also this is on the main homepage

*LATEST NEWS*
    The PSNI have advised us that the suspension of Recruitment is an interim measure, pending a review of affordability in light of anticipated cuts to public sector budgets. As this position is not yet clear, we have been asked to progress the conclusion of the current campaign as planned.

delancey42 wrote: »
    If my recollection is correct all the folks who have got medical invites were AC'd in the first half of the AC dates span. For instance , to my knowledge nobody who did AC the week I did mine has got a medical invite yet.

Seems to make sense. Kinda what I thought.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭pathway

beca- got medical date for early sept, just in case you are updating the list... Anyone else hear anything?:)

pathway wrote: »
    beca- got medical date for early sept, just in case you are updating the list... Anyone else hear anything?:)

Well done can I ask when was your AC

B182 wrote: »
    Well done can I ask when was your AC

AC 2 JUNE, VETTING FORMS 10 JUNE :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

pathway wrote: »
    AC 2 JUNE, VETTING FORMS 10 JUNE :)

Please don't post in ALL CAPS. It's against the charter.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭notbrazil

Just to update the Limbo List, I've got a medical date.

Here's how it panned out for me:

A/C - Mid May.
    Vetting Forms - 5 days later.
    Medical date - originally end of July but rescheduled to early September due to cock up by Deloitte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 roboturnip

Just a wee update.

Got my medical pass letter today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭wanadrum

Name.........................IST......AC........................Vetting.........Medical
    Princess Deity........................very very high 60s....Ongoing
    Beca....................................mid 60s (>63)..........Ongoing
    rookie boarder........................64.........................Ongoing
    Delancy42.............................63.........................Ongoing
    pma1983...............................61.........................PASS
    Kizwiz...................................60.........................Got Date
    Shampon..............................60..........................Ongoing
    skatestraight.........................60.........................Ongoing
    Stillhopful.............................60..........................Ongoing.......Got Date
    Jay Man......................56......59..........................Ongoing.......PASS
    Pathway..............................59..........................Ongoing
    Somehelp?9..........................59
    anay75................................58..........................Ongoing
    Not Brazil.............................high 50s...................Ongoing
    King Eric..............................56
    Wanadrum..................58......55
    Kellyhud..............................55...........................Ongoing
    Lesdawg.............................55
    don quixote 3.......................54
    furrywall1............................54...........................Ongoing
    Chontour.............................53...........................Ongoing.....PASS
    swl33t................................53
    Ves86.................................53...........................Ongoing.....Got Date
    Cesc77..............................low 50s
    okies.................................low 50s......................Ongoing
    Bubbles34..........................low 50s
    1986j.................................52...........................Ongoing
    pluginbaby21121........57.......51...........................Ongoing
    gigity gigity.........................51
    Triple M..............................50...........................Ongoing
    Sharan...............................48...........................Ongoing
    Blaze90..............................47...........................Ongoing
    Fefe5....................high 60s................................Ongoing
    Hereshoping...........high 60s
    B182.....................60
    Tickle monster........60
    Eddyman1234.........59........................................Ongoing
    grad10..................58........................................Ongoing.....Got Date
    Sgtmort................56........................................Ongoing
    C1964..............................................................Ongoing.....PASS
    Dark1ne
    dm25
    FootyFan24
    future cop
    gee-22............................................................Ongoing
    gert61.............................................................Ongoing
    Hammath
    Happyhelper.....................................................Ongoing
    Heffomike54
    Hotel gloSS
    Joeguevara......................................................Ongoing
    JohnnyKeeb
    KB-1991..........................................................Ongoing
    kc29
    lauralush04
    ljm10..............................................................Ongoing.......Got Date
    lufc92.............................................................Ongoing
    lushguy57.......................................................Ongoing
    Mal85
    maloag12
    Marymulr.........................................................Ongoing.......Got Date
    Meeky............................................................Ongoing
    Mister Grumpy
    Miscellaneous...................................................Ongoing
    monty156a
    MsTys
    NI Poster.........................................................Ongoing......Got Date
    Peter Green
    Rekker............................................................Ongoing
    Roboturnip.......................................................Ongoing
    savi
    SJAG..............................................................Ongoing
    Slunk2............................................................Ongoing
    Sydnor............................................................Ongoing
    Thebakerboy
    Troy bayliss
    USAman
    Waitinggame

Made a mess alrite :p

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

B182 wrote: »
    Made a mess alrite :p

its harder than it looks! the formatting on the website is hard to work with. im working on the list, so as vetting says, its "currently ongoing"

Sorry for the mess, hopefully looks a bit better now.

Now Beca, you could have told me that your working on the list so I didn't embarrass myself...............

Was going to have a go at some maths (normal distributions and stats)......but now afraid of making a mess of it......

wanadrum wrote: »
    Sorry for the mess, hopefully looks a bit better now.

Now Beca, you could have told me that your working on the list so I didn't embarrass myself...............

Was going to have a go at some maths (normal distributions and stats)......but now afraid of making a mess of it......

see i put it all on excel so that i could just click sort by AC score and then IST score and now i have to repaste it back to word everytime i post it and change all the tabs to ...'s nearly there though! just going to post the ones who have posted AC score, theres only about 30ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anay75

Just for the updated list I have heard nothing from vetting or medical, sound like a broken record!!!:mad:

Merit..............................CB........IST........AC....... Score........Vetting..........Medical
    1..........Princess Deity................PASS......PASS.....high 60.....Ongoing
    2..........Beca...................NRC.....61.........PASS.....mid 60......Ongoing
    3..........Rookie Boarder................PASS.....PASS......64
    4..........Delancy42......................PASS.....PASS......63...........Ongoing
    5..........pma1983.............NRC......PASS.....PASS.....61............PASS.............PASS
    6..........KizWiz...........................PASS......PASS.....60
    7..........Shampon.............RC.......PASS......PASS.....60............Ongoing
    8..........stillhopful.......................PASS......PASS.....60............Ongoing.........PASS
    9..........pathway........................PASS......PASS.....59............Ongoing.........Got Date
    10........somehelp?......................PASS......PASS.....59
    11........Not Brazil............RC........PASS......PASS.....high 50......Ongoing.........Got Date
    12........Anay75..............NRC.......PASS......PASS.....58
    13........king eric.............NRC.......PASS......PASS.....56
    14........wanadrum...........NRC.......58..........PASS.....55
    15........kellyhud..............RC.........PASS......PASS.....55...........Ongoing
    16........lesdawg..........................PASS......PASS.....55
    17........donquixote3.........NRC......PASS......PASS.....54
    18........chontour.............NRC......PASS......PASS.....53
    19........okies..................RC........PASS......PASS.....low 50
    20........swl33t................NRC......PASS......PASS.....53
    21........Ves86.................NRC......PASS......PASS.....53
    22........1986j..................RC.......PASS......PASS.....52............Ongoing........PASS
    23........dogma52........................PASS......PASS.....52
    24........pluginbaby...........NRC......57.........PASS.....51
    25........gigity gigity.........RC........PASS......PASS.....51...........Ongoing..........Got Date
    26........Triple M..............RC........PASS......PASS.....50...........Ongoing
    27........Bubbles34............NRC.....pass..........PASS.....low 50's
    28........Sharan................RC.......PASS......PASS.....48...........Ongoing
    29........Blaze90...............NRC.......PASS.....PASS.....47

the number infront of the name is just for me to sort them by (this is not some magic number that people found out so dont be asking where you can get this number!)

I've only posted the people who have posted results, any other info posted here (ie IST or community background) is info YOU posted at some point yourself so if you dont want it up here then PM me

I also did it in excel, and got bored before adding religious background.

I am non RC by the way if you want to put that in. Obviously I put in the IST scores I could find to use as the second column to sort by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 kellyhud

I'm RC and vetting ongoing :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭pma1983

Good work Beca. Well done! ;)

I've never had/known my merit number before so that will be interesting when they eventually come out.

Beca,

Just a wee word of thanks for your hard work on the Limbo list.... nice one.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

beca wrote: »
    Merit..............................CB........IST........AC....... Score........Vetting..........Medical
    1..........Princess Deity................PASS......PASS.....high 60.....Ongoing
    2..........Beca...................NRC.....61.........PASS.....mid 60......Ongoing
    3..........Rookie Boarder................PASS.....PASS......64
    4..........Delancy42......................PASS.....PASS......63...........Ongoing
    5..........pma1983.............NRC......PASS.....PASS.....61............PASS.............PASS
    6..........KizWiz...........................PASS......PASS.....60
    7..........Shampon.............RC.......PASS......PASS.....60............Ongoing
    8..........stillhopful.......................PASS......PASS.....60............Ongoing.........PASS
    9..........pathway........................PASS......PASS.....59............Ongoing.........Got Date
    10........somehelp?......................PASS......PASS.....59
    11........Not Brazil............RC........PASS......PASS.....high 50......Ongoing.........Got Date
    12........Anay75..............NRC.......PASS......PASS.....58
    13........king eric.............NRC.......PASS......PASS.....56
    14........wanadrum...........NRC.......58..........PASS.....55
    15........kellyhud..............RC.........PASS......PASS.....55...........Ongoing
    16........lesdawg..........................PASS......PASS.....55
    17........donquixote3.........NRC......PASS......PASS.....54
    18........chontour.............NRC......PASS......PASS.....53
    19........okies..................RC........PASS......PASS.....low 50
    20........swl33t................NRC......PASS......PASS.....53
    21........Ves86.................NRC......PASS......PASS.....53
    22........1986j..................RC.......PASS......PASS.....52............Ongoing........PASS
    23........dogma52........................PASS......PASS.....52
    24........pluginbaby...........NRC......57.........PASS.....51
    25........gigity gigity.........RC........PASS......PASS.....51...........Ongoing..........Got Date
    26........Triple M..............RC........PASS......PASS.....50...........Ongoing
    27........Bubbles34............NRC.....58..........PASS.....50
    28........Sharan................RC.......PASS......PASS.....48...........Ongoing
    29........Blaze90...............NRC.......PASS.....PASS.....47

the number infront of the name is just for me to sort them by (this is not some magic number that people found out so dont be asking where you can get this number!)

I've only posted the people who have posted results, any other info posted here (ie IST or community background) is info YOU posted at some point yourself so if you dont want it up here then PM me

Beca where did you get those numbers at the start from?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭sydnor

Hello, could I get added to the list? NRC, 63 on the IST, 54 in the AC. No vetting or medical.

Gonna dig out the email address for vetting dept and ask them (brass neck it !!) if my vetting has cleared. I know that they have started processing my forms as they had to contact me in order to get clarification on info I had submitted, which I have subsequently done 3/4 weeks ago....;)

Regardless of the number at the front that is basically how the merit list will look.

I cannot imagine it looking significantly different tbh 55 is about teh middle and there were a few above 60 and a few below 50.

It give us an indication of where we are to an extent. Also would comeone like to PM me vetting email so I can email them to see if mine has cleared etc. Also what do I type in the email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 furrywall1

Most impressive lists wannadrum & beca. Many thanks. I'm sure you have spent a great deal of time on it.

But I am feeling a bit left out of becas super tidy list.:D

Here are my details up to now.

CB IST AC Vetting Medical

RC 63 54 Ongoing No word yet:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 skatestraight

Beca, excellent work, we all should be saying a big thank you to you for all the hard work you've put in with creating all these lists so far!!!

THANK YOU!!!:D

I'll check my IST when i get back but obviously a pass for it, 60 for AC an vetting im waiting on an email back and i also have passed my medical.

Lets all hope for the future! going to give ted a ring this week an thank him for all his help as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 skatestraight

Beca, excellent work, we all should be saying a big thank you to you for all the hard work you've put in with creating all these lists so far!!!

THANK YOU!!!:D

I'll check my IST when i get back but obviously a pass for it, 60 for AC an vetting im waiting on an email back and i also have passed my medical.

Lets all hope for the future! going to give ted a ring this week an thank him for all his help as well!

Forgot to add im a Non RC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sharan

some impressive scores here folks, its a pity mine is pretty low so far

Advertisement