Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Dream

Options
  • 11-07-2010 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I had a dream last week where my boyfriend cheated on me with an ex of his and I caught them in the act. I was wondering does this have any underlying meaning? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Imho i dont think so tbh. The amount of dreams ive had about random things, like that, is mad! Are you worried about some aspect of your relationship? that can be an obvious cause. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

If it were my dream... I'd ask myself do I have any fears about him doing that or has anything happened recently that makes me think he wants to be with his ex? I wouldnt consider it a premonition but its obviously something that may be worrying you.

I wouldnt stress too much tho and maybe talk to your boyf. Communication is the key :)

Advertisement