Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV 4 Grand Theft Auto IV 4 (PC game)

• 11-07-2010 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

thinking of buying this game for my PC. I have windows 7 and was wondering if it will be compatible. I know it usually says it on the back of the box but maybe someone can help me out here.thks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Ericka89

bazwin wrote: »
    thinking of buying this game for my PC. I have windows 7 and was wondering if it will be compatible. I know it usually says it on the back of the box but maybe someone can help me out here.thks

It's compatible but note: I can run Crysis better than I can run GTA. It's an absolute b1tch to run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Drop you're res a bit, it usually speeds things up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

What specs are your computer? You need a powerful one to run GTA IV.

My specs are 1GB RAM, 3.0Ghz Pentium D, nVidia GeForce 6700XL, Windows 7 (although I was using Windows XP at the time) and I couldn't get it to work at all, even on the lowest settings it was so slow it was unplayable!

Advertisement