Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van stolen with dog inside

Options
  • 11-07-2010 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

A fella had his van stolen on Friday evening 09/07/10 in Nenagh, Co Tipperary. Inside was his 9 year old Cocker Spaniel. The van has been seen in Portlaoise but no sign of the dog. Poor dog could be anywhere between the 2 places. Any rescues and people in the area please keep a look out for a Black and White Male Cocker/Springer Spaniel. This dog is a house pet and would not be street wise at all.

Van is a Blue, Citroen Berlingo reg 02 TS 4006 if anyone spots it, the dog may be still inside. Please look out for it.

34369_422789230888_169411475888_4645290_6485991_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Hope this poor dog finds his way home safely, thats an awful thing to happen.
    I assume all the rescues have been notified?
    Was the dog wearing a collar and name tag?
    I'll be driving around Wexford, Kilkenny and Waterford most of this week so will keep eyes peeled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Update on this dog.

Bobby the missing dog has been found safe and well!!
    Children found him in a derelict house in a village just outside of Nenagh this morning, their mother who had heard on the local radio about him so contacted the owner straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

That is fantastic news..he's such a dote. Can you imagine the reunion!!
    At least he was not gone too long and hopefully won't be too traumatised. Probably just hungry and tired.
    Great news altogether!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Great news! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭sionnaic

Oh I'm so glad!! :D
    It's great to have a happy ending to such a story for once

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

What a brilliant ending. Delighted for the guy and Bobby! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Toulouse wrote: »
    Update on this dog.

Bobby the missing dog has been found safe and well!!
    Children found him in a derelict house in a village just outside of Nenagh this morning, their mother who had heard on the local radio about him so contacted the owner straight away.

oh i love good news like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

That's great news. Glad he's back with his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

what a great ending!

Truly made my day. I saw the thread yestersday and thought I woud check today for updates ...

he is such a dote !!!! :-))))))

Advertisement