Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trouble with scripts using Firefox 3.6.6

• 11-07-2010 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have this as its becoming a bit of a nuisance as it stalls the page you're on for quite a while!

Are the scripts to do with an add-on, as i had a problem one time with Gmail labels/folders as you could put a heap of folders into the one, similar to the Windows tree-folders

Add-ons:

Flashblock 1.5.1.3
    Adblock Plus 1.2

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Been having slowdowns the last few days on 3.6.6 Linux edition, so its not just Windows that is affected, hope they solve this soon its really annoying having your browsing slow to a crawl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭kev7329

I didnt have a pic of it beforehand, but now here it is, as it is a nuisance, thanks for replyin & hopin it will rectify itself soon.

Its still a nuisance this, even though its now ver 3.8 & still browsin to a crawl!
    Will it help if i reinstall a previous ver as i dont think this happened before as i cant bear it anymore!
    I've uploaded a pic if anyone has seen this happen to them as well.

Thanks for any help.

Update:
    When i finally got around to it, as FireFox hung too long this time according to here & clicked on extensions to find out that it could be yahoo search/toolbar which is causing excessive cpu usage!(as it came with AVG security toolbar) among many, but in the middle of posting i had left for a while & came back & saw Warning: Unresponsive Script!!

I fear its a long process, but it didnt hang as much as it did before.
    So this is some help if someone needs this advice & if they come on a solution, post it here please.

Thanks

Advertisement