Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is any pub showing the match today in 3D?

Options
  • 11-07-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

in limerick city obviously...

thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

No good to you now, but I am not aware of any Limerick pub that shows football in 3D.

I know Cork, Waterford, Dublin etc have had it in pubs alright.

Watched a game in 3D back home late last season, and to be honest I did not think much of the experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

World cup wasnt been broadcast in 3D anyway?

That was just Sky and the premiership afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

yea none of the world cup was broadcast in 3D which was suprising. i thought they would role out the 3D for the world cup. the only pub i know that do 3D in town is closseys. i heard that the unicorn do it aswell but i havent been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

world cup was available in 3d elsewhere, but not in Uk and Ireland, as Sky dont have the rights to the world cup and have the only 3d channel at present.

zuroph wrote: »
    world cup was available in 3d elsewhere, but not in Uk and Ireland, as Sky dont have the rights to the world cup and have the only 3d channel at present.

so what your saying is the world cup wasnt broadcast in 3D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭high heels

France had it in 3D.. So it was recorded in 3D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Icky Thump wrote: »
    so what your saying is the world cup wasnt broadcast in 3D:D

ESPN had it in 3D and you could go see it in cinemas in the UK and possible over here too.

SugarHigh wrote: »
    ESPN had it in 3D and you could go see it in cinemas in the UK and possible over here too.

how here??? didnt RTE have exclusive coverage in Ireland

Advertisement