Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powercuts in Ovens area

Options
  • 11-07-2010 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Seriously, what is the deal with all the powercuts in the Ovens area lately? We are getting at least two a week and quite often at about 7am when I need to get up for work and I can't have a shower or a cup of tea or anything! It's getting quite annoying now! Anyone know why there are so many lately? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Toxica,

This is a forum for ESB Customer Supply only so unfortunately I would be limited in the help I could offer in relation to ESB Networks' issues. Networks are responsible for the maintenance and operation of the grid and would dispatch their technicians if/when they receive any reports of a power failure.

You may find the following link helpful, which recommends what a customer should do in the case of a loss of supply.

You could also contact ESB Networks on 1850 372 757 and seek clarification from your local area office as to why there have been regular power failures of late. I'm sure they would be able to offer some explanation.

I hope this information helps,

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement