Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a forum

Options
  • 11-07-2010 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, don't know if this is the right place to post this...

I'm looking for the forum where you can basically just get a laod off your chest about things that annoy you. For some reason I think it was called ranting and raving but I can't find it anywhere. Does it exist or is it a product of my overactive imagination?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Was wondering where it was gone myself :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Yay! I wasn't hallucinating! Has it just disappeared off boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It's not gone it just became restricted access, pm one of the mods to get access.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1193
    Forum Mods: dr.bollocko, keefg, LZ5by5

I have access to it, think I requested it when there was a post about it going restricted access.

But how come I can't see it on the Rec drop down menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

445279.ie wrote: »
    I have access to it, think I requested it when there was a post about it going restricted access.

But how come I can't see it on the Rec drop down menu?

It won't show up in the Rec drop down. If you subscribe to the forum and will show up under the "Subbed" drop down.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that Frank ;)

Advertisement