Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Back- the story of the beatles?

Options
  • 11-07-2010 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Yay or nay??

Just saw the ad on tv3 there..
    Anyone know anything about it or will it be any good?
    x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

I've been asking myself the same thing,

I know the band are The Classic Beatles, their an Irish tribute band and are as close as it gets IMO, I've seen them a good few times and they have never dissapointed, If ye dont wanna take my word for it, even Sir George Martin has said "The Vocal Resembelance is Uncanny" Top Musicians!!!

I've noticed they are doing 6 shows, The first show is €25 the second is €30, next is €25 and then the next €30, and so on.....

Why this is I dunno, All I can think of is maybe they are gonna play the earlier Beatle material in the first show and then the later stuff on the second and so on, I'm not sure tho! they usually cover all of The Beatles 8 year career in their normal gigs,

Advertisement