Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dunphy and giles

Options
  • 11-07-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

is it just me or are d and g full of crap. I'd no complaints about the ref. If he'd sent someone off in the first 15 minutes which they say he should have, despite no one deserving it, it would have ruined the match. Far from settling the game down, as they say. Also d triumphalling scythers like g in the face of an actual footballer like brady is comical. Apres match can't follow that. Boo to rte

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

dr ro wrote: »
    is it just me or are d and g full of crap. I'd no complaints about the ref. If he'd sent someone off in the first 15 minutes which they say he should have, despite no one deserving it, it would have ruined the match. Far from settling the game down, as they say. Also d triumphalling scythers like g in the face of an actual footballer like brady is comical. Apres match can't follow that. Boo to rte

Dunphy sounds like a vuvuzela with an irish accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Mr Posh

Get Ray and Ronnie in full time!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Eh....Greystones?

Also Giles was a great footballer in his day.
    The ESPN Classic replays I watched show him to have been a fine passer of the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Soccer forum link below. This is not a Greystones/Charlesland discussion!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=151

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement