Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should the thugs be charged with assualt

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

draffodx wrote: »
    Sue Croke Park for what? Him and his son being retarded and violating the terms of their entrance by trying to get onto the pitch?

Some people.

Unfortunately that is the culture that seems to be in this country these days. If it is true, it would be great if the ref countersued for assault through the civil courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

draffodx wrote: »
    Poor Sean Boylan ended up with a broken nose according to reports :mad:

A ref making a mistake doesn't justify any of that.

Show me that report otherwise , your trolling !

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

SDTimeout wrote: »
    I believe one of the people was actually going for a steward due to the fact his son has been struck.

Open to correction!

The guy claiming this is the grey haired man with the moustache and he is clearly after the ref on the pitch.

He has since cut his hair short and shaved his moustache for fear of being recognised aroung his home town.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Sarge wrote: »
    Show me that report otherwise , your trolling !

A google search brings up people accounts of it, thats what I meant by reports.

After ten years on boards I'm not gonna go trolling :rolleyes:

I have heard that Sean was on a local radio station yesterday stating that it wasn't as bad a people have made out, again I didnt hear it so its only a "report"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

did a google search Sean boylan broken nose and the only topic that came up was yours !!! Now are you telling me that your starting rumours ?

Now you have been proved to be trolling :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

did a google search Sean boylan broken nose and the only topic that came up was yours !!! Now are you telling me that your starting rumours ?

Also i have attached a picture !!

Just a heads up, your gmail is visible in that pic, just in case you don't want people knowing your name.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

"Sean Boylan Assaulted"

That brought up a page full of links to various Gaa forums with people claiming to witness Sean Boylan having his nose broken. These are the reports* I was referring to.

Since he's been on Radio to deny that the search now brings up topics regarding that, as you'd suspect.

Where did I say I was starting rumours? I never claimed to have witnessed it or have any evidence of it, only that I had heard of it.

*reports may have been a bad choice of wording

Advertisement