Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots Mullingar

Options
  • 12-07-2010 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if Boots are taking over the place where Chartbusters used to be and are expanding their store?

Was there on Friday and the outside of where Chartbusters used to be is all boarded up and there's Boots adverts on the outside of the boards and Boots seem to be doing some work on the inside of their store atm.

The No.7 counter/shelves are moved to the other side of the store now, and in their place is white boards/a white wall.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

I was talking to one of the women who works in Boots a few weeks ago and she told me they're expanding in to Chartbusters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

jigglywoo wrote: »
    I was talking to one of the women who works in Boots a few weeks ago and she told me they're expanding in to Chartbusters.
    Thank you.

Advertisement