Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can someone find me a desktop?

• 12-07-2010 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭

hi guys, been having an issue with my old system and thatnks to all on here who have helped out with advice as its been extremely appreciated... the thread of which is here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055962906

but anyway, im know at the point where i want to get a new desktop to start a fresh so to speak. But the only places im aware of is the likes of Dell and PC world and having scrolled through various threads they do seem to be a bit of a rip off according to alot on here. Basically im looking for a machine to continue my graphic work (photoshop/illustration/3d studio max etc...) and video editing aswell as the web and the like. Ideally along the spec of 3ghz approx / 4G ram / 500g hard-drive / a decent grahics card (was told about a Radeon 3450 512m, but this is one area where i plead ignorant) /HDMI port etc...

I dont need monitor or other perihperals, BUT my budget is approx 500 euro.... at a stretch 600.

Can anyone help me out on any where i might get something along these lines or am i kiding myself at my budget range?
    anyway, as i say any help would be appreciated, but I have to get this purchased soon, as the laptop im using has to go back to the grand-dad in the next day or so and i need to get it ordered before then
    THanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

It might work out best for you to build your own machine, its not all that hard really once you pick out the parts.

If you go over to the building and upgrading forum they will help you, they know much more than i ever will.

Advertisement