Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original Pokemon or Yu Gi Oh! DVD??

Options
  • 12-07-2010 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hey,
    Urgentlyyyy need to know where I can get the original first season on dvd of Pokemon or Original Yu gi oh season 1 dvd(NOT GX OR WHATEVER!! ><)anywhere??
    Thanks in advance <3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Et3rnalMo0nlite

Thanks!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Fairly sure there are no DVDs of the real first season of Yu-Gi-Oh! as it was never shown outside of Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 reccakeys

You guys are really abiding the law. There are lots of sites which provide free anime show, but still you prefer buying the DVD.... That's good bro...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

reccakeys wrote: »
    You guys are really abiding the law. There are lots of sites which provide free anime show, but still you prefer buying the DVD.... That's good bro...
    I got no issues with supporting (and buying) a good show even if I had seen it using dubious means before because I want to see more from said team/company.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 snipe67

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

There is no point doing so as the mods will edit it out and ban people. But if you really want to get free anime illegally try this site Anime super piracy .com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 reccakeys

Varik wrote: »
    There is no point doing so as the mods will edit it out and ban people. But if you really want to get free anime illegally try this site Anime super piracy .com

I did mean that they are doing it. I myself really hate piracy... I also love watching anime. Having a copy of anime should be much better than watching on TV.

I am sorry guys If i posted it wrong..

I did mean that they are doing it. I myself really hate piracy... I also love watching anime. Having a copy of anime should be much better than watching on TV.

I am sorry guys If i posted it wrong..

Never saw anything wrong with you post, but i was just stating that there is no point for us to be linking to piracy here as the mods will edit or ban the poster, so if advice is asked for the only option is the legal one.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

A list of valid links would be best imo. So we have a definitive source on whether we can link to bakabt, anidb (secondary illegal, it links to fansubs), ggkthx, etc.

• Advertisement

if there was a list of link we wouldn't need to post links any more, but ye that seems to be a common question asked here about where to get anime.

Not sure about listing Fansubs as they aren't always consistent on how legal they are, But most anime download site do stay on one side or the other.

Advertisement