Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 killed in Donegal crash - Condolences here

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

RIP to all the young men who lost their lives. my thoughts are with their families and community at this terrible time.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

condolences to all the families and especially the sweeneys.

my heart goes out to the poor driver and his family :(

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I heard about this after it happened, like everyone else. I'm not the kind of person that can hang around the radio listening to the news, it just makes me sad, so today I finally gave in and read some articles and it's just devastating. I can't express enough how much this saddens me.

My sincerest condolences go out to the families and friends of the deceased and to the emergency services involved.

I also want to extend my condolences to Sean Kelly, his family and his friends. As tragic as this is, I cannot begin to imagine how difficult the realisation of this horrific tragedy is going to affect this young man and how it is already affecting his family and friends. they have an extremely strenuous road ahead of them and I wish them the very very best with combating this time of their lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jackgraham

Having spent the last week in Ballyliffin with Ciaran's family I can honestly say it's been the most dreadful things I've ever gone through. I spent the past 18 years visiting Ballyliffin in the Summer and seeing my cousins, one of whom was Ciaran.
    His funeral was both touching and sad, but was a brilliant tribute to a wonderful person.
    The only slight mark on the week has been the insensetivity of this website and the callous nature of the press.
    Thanks to all who payed their respects.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Rehydrator

On behalf of a family member thank you all for your words of condolence. Ciaran was a really great kid and we will all miss him so much.

To all the friends that gave there kind words during these dark days, Thank you all.

Eamon and Claire took so much strength during Ciaran's "wake" for the kind words and at the burial mass from the amount of friends and well wisher's that attended. Thank you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 doneygal

first of all i want to say how sorry i was to hear of this tragedy yet again so close to home. these were all hard working young, who lived for their friends and families and each other. may they all rest in peace. <SNIP>

Mod edit: This is a condolence thread, not a soap box.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Laurendonegal

Nearly a year after and everyone is still so heatbroken! We miss you all so terribly! I doubt we will ever get over this!!
    We should be all getting ready for pauls 21st birthday! Im sure u lads will be having a mad one wherever yous are!! Rip lads we miss you dearly !! Not a day goes by where ur not in our thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

that year went in quick i feel for the family and friends at this time it must be very very hard and i really feel for the poor lad that survived i can't imagine what he is going through :(

R.I.P lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but Im just curious if there was ever a report or further proceedings in relation to this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This is a condolences thread and I think it's time for closing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement