Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any bus to silversprings?

Options
  • 12-07-2010 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Are there any buses in the city that gets me close to the silversprings hotel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Well, theres the 221 and 246, or any bus heading out the Midleton direction!

The No.5 only gets you as far as the train station.

Have a gander at the website below

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

The No. 8 will bring you to the top of Silverprings Lane, at the bottom of which is the hotel. Here is a map (all credit goes to Funsterdelux, they made it).

There was a thread a while back about getting to Tivoli Industrial Estate, which is across the road from the Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

FTGFOP wrote: »
    The No. 8 will bring you to the top of Silverprings Lane, at the bottom of which is the hotel

I grew up in Mayfield, I'd reccomend against getting the no.8, might not look it but the bus stop is pretty far away

That hill is the best part of half a mile, going downhill takes a good 10 mins and uphill a lot longer even in perfect conditions

Heading from the bus station, the bus for glanmire stops on that road, that or any other eastbound bus as has been mentioned

Coming back though I can't remember if there's a nearby stop,
    I think there's a stop just passed the skew bridge, can't think of a closer one

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

Went to the bus station today, the 246 is a lovely bus for it :)

Advertisement