Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Helicopter - Clonliffe Road

Options
  • 12-07-2010 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Does anyone know why the Garda helicopter was circling Clonliffe Road and the Holy Cross College field this morning at about 3:30-4am?

Had the window open because of the heat and it woke me up! Went on for quite a bit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

There was a report of Louth men searching for a blind ref

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Haha was waiting for that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

aa roadwatch this morning said the left lane on drumcondra road-clonliffe road junction was closed because of an incident there last night, it didnt get into specifics...

Thanks shakin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

there was a crime scene at the bank on the corner of clonliffe and drumcondra this morning ( taped off with 2 members of AGS keeping watch )

maybe RTE are doing a low budget version of CSI :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Yeah there was a forensics guy there all kitted out in his lovely white suit this morning.

Any more news on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Haven't seen or heard anything on it. There was a large puddle of blood partly covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

I vaguely recall the helicopter waking me last night. Actually thought it was a dream this morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

Apparently a young guy was stabbed last night. Small snippet on the news this am..

Between the revs and sirons of police cars and the helicopter I couldn't sleep a wink!

Surprised there wasn't much news about it.

Thanks for the replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement