Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddy power

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭chebonaparte

superbad50 wrote: »
    5 to 1 at the start. just seems a bit unfair that the whole bet is classed as a dead heat

i agree with super.

the bookies these days espec pp are gone corporate franchise. All they care about is profit margins and quarterlies.

everyday rules are ammended in favour of the bookmakers its getting ridiculous.

Ive enjoyed gambling on the horses many years with some success and nice winnings but with so many Rule 4s and specails changed and messing around with original rules even when you do win they always find some small print new ruling to take some back off you.

the computer timings really annoy me.

by time you write a docket the price can change 4-5 prices down in seconds.

i understand prices will and do change but they should be going down progressivley each new price not just blanket cuts that skip the values in between in seconds.

also some ship had specail on yankees 1winner money back etc but most dont anymore.

most annoying is the best of both worlds sp. is disappearing espec. annoying is not getting international prices form france germany i lost small fortune on Campanologist in Germany because they cut the price to industry and not what their own books had sp or Germany. The prices wwere different on Racing post, paddy powers own site and on board in PP shops.

also jackpots and totes are a joke paltry amounts might as well do lotto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

i agree with super.

the bookies these days espec pp are gone corporate franchise. All they care about is profit margins and quarterlies.

everyday rules are ammended in favour of the bookmakers its getting ridiculous.

Ive enjoyed gambling on the horses many years with some success and nice winnings but with so many Rule 4s and specails changed and messing around with original rules even when you do win they always find some small print new ruling to take some back off you.

the computer timings really annoy me.

by time you write a docket the price can change 4-5 prices down in seconds.

i understand prices will and do change but they should be going down progressivley each new price not just blanket cuts that skip the values in between in seconds.

also some ship had specail on yankees 1winner money back etc but most dont anymore.

most annoying is the best of both worlds sp. is disappearing espec. annoying is not getting international prices form france germany i lost small fortune on Campanologist in Germany because they cut the price to industry and not what their own books had sp or Germany. The prices wwere different on Racing post, paddy powers own site and on board in PP shops.

also jackpots and totes are a joke paltry amounts might as well do lotto

Use Betfair.

Advertisement