Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skating outdoors in Dublin northside?

• 12-07-2010 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for some where to practice roller skating (quad skates) out side on Dublin northside. I need some where thats a good open space and flat. Theirs a skate part in Blanchardstown but I think its mainly for skateboarding.
    Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Phoenix Park has some nice roads/paths & after 9pm the car parks are flat and empty.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭bananabunch

Hey Alexa,

I am with the Dublin Roller Girls and we skate in the Pheonix Park on some Tuesday nights and most Saturday afternoons. There are some nice flat paths there and some great skating routes. If you ever want to meet up for a skate then drop us a line! One of our coaches also offers skating lessons on both blades and quads in the park so if you are interested I can pass his details onto you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ayanami

Hi bananabunch
    I would be interested in getting roller skating lessons in dublin. I haven´t skated (quads) in years! that´s why I really need some help.I am hitting the floor way too much! do you know somebody who teaches it??

thanks a million :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭bananabunch

Well there are the Dublin Roller Girls who have their fresh meat induction every three or four months http://www.facebook.com/dublinrollergirls They will teach you from the very beginning. Or I have PM's you details of a guy I know who teaches lessons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 realtabeag00

Hey Alexa,

I am with the Dublin Roller Girls and we skate in the Pheonix Park on some Tuesday nights and most Saturday afternoons. There are some nice flat paths there and some great skating routes. If you ever want to meet up for a skate then drop us a line! One of our coaches also offers skating lessons on both blades and quads in the park so if you are interested I can pass his details onto you.

Where abouts in the Phoenix Park do you skate? I would love to join you! :-)

Advertisement