Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I sound pregnant?

• 12-07-2010 12:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies;
    I know I should take another test and I will tomorrow, in the mean time can you all help with the following, I don’t know if I am imagining things or actually am pregnant

Here goes:

1. Condom broke 25th June (Day 11 - Period due TODAY Day 28)
    2. Funny feeling in my lower tummy.
    3. Bled most of last week, lightest period ever (Sometimes felt like it was to be the worst ever). Still spotting but not much ***This is the confusing part – Maybe implantation I dunno….****
    4. My breast feel fuller (I could be imagining this but they do)
    5. Hungry often
    6. Cried at work last week...over emotional.
    7. Headaches – never get them but I am feeling a odd headache too

Now, I had not planned this but if I am I could start to believe I am the luckiest girl in the world

Started taking folic just incase

Will take the test tomorrow morning, until then I am just going to think am I am I not…..

The crazy thing is I believed I would never be a Mammy, now I am starting to think….

Thank you Ladies....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Do a test :D you can analyses all the symptoms in the world, but only a test can tell :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thank you....
    Did one...Negative....Doctor now to be 100%...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭AmcD

You might hold on before you make an appointment with your GP. The HSE standard issue pregnancy tests are no better than the ones that you can get in the shops. Maybe do another test yourself in a few days?

Well Ladies, I went to the Doctor this morning and he wouldn't do a test!! I said I did one yesterday and was negative (SIlly me anyways); he told me to hold off one week, do another test and in the mean time don’t be drinking or smoking (the green)....

Right so, I'd better get my acting head on this weekend cause I have 2 parties...

Thanks for your advise...

I now think I may just be having these symptoms and no pregnancy.

No cramps anymore (Except a wee one this morning); breasts, I'm unsure if I am imagining that they are bigger...Oh I dont know.
    I'll do another test Sat morning and I should know then....right?

Have a lovely day.

Well Ladies, here I am again freaking out. Back to the same date and problem.

My period was extra light again. I did do a on the spot pee test at the docs one morning and hadn't much to offer, negative, then the light period. A few days of semi bleeding, nothing at night time, that's not me. I still have this niggling feeling that I'm pregnant because of this period and my breasts seem fuller. I look at them and think they're nice....never before have I thought they were that nice:). Did some research today and lots of women get negative tests even after this length of time.

Now I'm freaking out. I've been partying which includes drink and my everyday companion, marijuana. Am I being crazy, my belly sticks out a small bit. I'm slim. I will be so annoyed with myself if I am and put my baby in harms way. I had been ' relatively' good up until I decided I wasn't...and then I start thinking it again. So, I'm asking did any of you have negative tests but be positive.
    Thanks for any replies

• Advertisement
Advertisement