Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Possibly Pregnant

• 12-07-2010 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies;
    I know I should take another test and I will tomorrow, in the mean time can you all help with the following, I don’t know if I am imagining things or actually am pregnant

Here goes:

1. Condom broke 25th June (Day 11 - Period due TODAY Day 28)
    2. Funny feeling in my lower tummy.
    3. Bled most of last week, lightest period ever (Sometimes felt like it was to be the worst ever). Still spotting but not much ***This is the confusing part – Maybe implantation I dunno….****
    4. My breast feel fuller (I could be imagining this but they do)
    5. Hungry often
    6. Cried at work last week...over emotional.
    7. Headaches – never get them but I am feeling a odd head too 

Now, I had not planned this but if I am I could start to believe I am the luckiest girl in the world

Started taking folic just incase

Will take the test tomorrow morning, until then I am just going to think am I am I not…..

The crazy thing is I believed I would never be a Mammy, now I am starting to think….smile….

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Certainly sounds like a possibility!

Let us know how you get on... how exciting :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Oh hopefully :-) Fingers crossed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

fingers crossed!

The tricky think with early pregnancy symptoms is that they are very like PMT symptoms. Spotting, emotional/weepy, nausea, tender breasts, cramping (apparently implantation cramping and period cramping is very similar for a lot of ladies)....
    I've fooled myself so many time that I was experiencing pg symptoms, when in fact they were PMT ones.

hope this is it! :)

p.s. your timing was good too, I mean the night of the breakage :o

If you are typically a 28 dayer, with a 14 day Luteal Phase, then you were in the 'fertile window'

good luck ;)

+1 on the similarity between early pregnancy and PMT symptoms. I have all the symptoms of both, and after third round of IUI am on tenderhooks, til I can test, which isn't for another 2 days :-) Best of luck, with the timing and everything you will be positive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

Will keep my fingers crossed that you will get the result you are hoping for! Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thank you all so much for your replies.

I did a test this morning and it was negative. To be sure I am have a doctors app tomorrow morning...then I should know for sure...

I now think I'm just a wee bit mad....possibly not preghnant at all but felt it...stopped drinking just incase....and I'm enjoy a drink....

So, I'll let you all know tomorrow...

Never did I think I would be on this site.....now I want this to happen.....

Have a lovely day

Happy05 I'm sure it will happen for you. :-) I got my positive result today, third round of IUI so am all smiling :-)

Congratulations BarbieGirl, I am so so happy for you.
    I do understand the whole TTC thing, my wee Sister has been trying for over 2 years

Doc wouldnt do a test today, said to wait for a week and then try again...

I dont know why my replies takes ages to upload...this may be a 2nd reply to my Dc visit...

Just wanna say a MASSIVE congrats to Barbiegirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

woohoo! delighted for ya ;)

barbiegirl, I have been tryign to upload my congrats for ONE day and no joy

CONGRATULATIONS

I took another test this morning and negative.....Phantom Pregnancy me thinks....

• Advertisement

Ia m just a wee bit crazy I think.

I'm not pregnant, I did a test Fri adn Sat and both negative....

This week I noticed a bit of white discharge therfore I assume that my cycle kicking back in...

Thanks anyways...

Advertisement