Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

And then there was the Tether

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Pot wrote:

cant watch youtube in work...

any chance you could give a synopsis and your opinion on it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Pot Noodle =

The size of the the objects range from 1 to 5 miles in diameter. That is a bit on the big side for space debris. They are all the same shape. This was shown to NASA and they were not very happy about it. The dvd video is called, The Secret NASA Transmissions-The Smoking Gun and it is about 2 hours long and there is another phenomina on there which was captured by the cameras. Get it and get it out for all to see. You wont be disappointed. Google, Martin Stubbs, he found it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Pot wrote:
    The size of the the objects range from 1 to 5 miles in diameter.
    How do you know this exactly?

Have you seen the video one disk is huge and i only quoted it from the viewers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

A disk 5 miles in diameter would be almost the same size as the island of Manhattan. You would spot it orbiting the earth, especially if it was moving erratically.

• Advertisement

thats underwater..

thats underwater..

No in space

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

thats underwater..

air plankton or in this case space plankton
    passing away the size for just one moment it seems to me these critters behave very much like squids, just like Rods i think both are genuine phenomenon and in some cases the same thing i've looked into both phenomenon at one time or another,
    And i know science requires more then a hypothesis to determine the truth...... anyone up for some space fishing:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Artifacts caused by the collimation of light by the lens.. aka Airy Disks

Good examples here - http://sweiller.free.fr/collimation.html

Advertisement