Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport to the city - taxi fare

Options
  • 12-07-2010 1:52pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

Anyone have any idea how much a taxi from Cork Airport to the city, out by UCC would cost? Dont want to get to get ripped off by some lad thinking he has a car with 2 tourists in it.. :D

Its for 2 people and 2 x small suitcases..

Thanks,
    Tox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

I'd say approx 15-20 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

It's always been under 15eu for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I would say 15-20 euro but it will depend on day and time of day also.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

It's always been under 15eu for me

Maybe he was trying to impress you.. ;)

I'll chance my arm, €20 isnt too bad.. I was thinking €30+ but then again I'm used to Dublin prices where the taxi meters up here are like a countdown timer in reverse.. and its at €20 before you even leave the airport :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

€16 max!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Done the Journey last month , just under €15.

Advertisement