Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Final Deserters!

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 haydo333

I was in the Cork terrace (unfortunately) and the funny thing was seeing all the Cork supporters leaving before the 74 minutes convinced they'd won! The devastation and fury on their faces was hilarious! Never underestimate the Deise!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

tom thum wrote: »
    not gossip. far from it. i wouldnt hve believed it only for i saw it with my own eyes.

Seriously, mate, maybe it's time for you to jog on or for a mod to put an end to this childish trolling.

I know nothing about hurling, don't even know who you are talking about and am a foreigner who's lived in Waterford for many years but even I can spot a trouble maker who's just pissing the locals off for the sake of it when growing up would be more productive.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Right folks, thread has run it course, I'm closing it now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement