Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

organic ripe watermelons

Options
  • 12-07-2010 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

hi where can i get them in dublin ? im also interested in any kind of good quality fruits and vegetables, i know that market on the henry street thats just crap quality and the whole place is a dirt ! so dont recomend that :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭yoshx

no idea right ? shame that there is no proper fruits can be found in dublin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There was a food market at the Marina in Malahide a couple of Saturdays ago and there was an organic fruit stall at it. I don't think it was the usual farmer's market, that's further up the town.
    He had ripe organic watermelons and a Spanish guy was looking for one but didn't buy it because when it was weighed it came to €17!! I bought a bag of cherries and a couple of nectarines and that cost almost a fiver, and I think that's why it's hard to find organic fruit here. It's just too expensive, I doubt thet enough people would be willing to pay those prices on a regular basis.

Advertisement