Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from GAA?

Options
  • 12-07-2010 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭

I've been told I was banned from GAA. I never received a PM from the moderator about this and now I can't even see my post to dispute.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You were banned on the 8th of July for two weeks. You should have received a PM with details of the ban. Contact blackbelt for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

oscarBravo wrote: »
    You were banned on the 8th of July for two weeks. You should have received a PM with details of the ban. Contact blackbelt for more info.

Received no PM. I logged out and he banned me in public with no PM. What sort of system is that?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Have you contacted him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Why should I have to do a mod's job?

To be fair I think he should of PM'd me.

AFAIK it's not the users responsibility to PM a mod about an infraction

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Osu you were banned by Blackbelt for calling Tommy Walsh a <very rude word>. Personal abuse is clearly laid out in the forum charter as a bannable offence so he had no hesitation in issuing the ban.

As for the PMs the only person who can tell you why you didn't receive a PM is Blackbelt, not us. So if you don't contact him there's really not that much we can do for you, I don't have access to his personal messages. If he doesn't get back to you in a few days drop me a PM and I'll try contact him myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement