Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal LGBT

Options
  • 12-07-2010 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

I'd really appreciate it if any LGBTs from the Fingal area (though not limited to Fingal!) could have a look at the below. I went to a meeting the other night and think this could be a great initiative, if they get the support of the community!!

Fingal LEADER Partnership is currently seeking to set up a working group to consider the needs of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) community in Fingal. Members of the LGBT community in Fingal are invited to get involved if they wish and advise on what services they have found useful to date and discuss what they would like to see in place regarding future supports. This is with a view to working towards developing a support group in a format that suits potential participants. The aim would be to create a safe, supportive space for people to meet new people and have an informal chat about future activity. There will be no direct questions asked of anyone and no one will be asked to say anything unless they wish to do so.

If you feel you have anything to offer - even if it is just support, please either message me, join our facebook group (Fingal LGBT), or email the co-ordinator from Fingal Leader Partnership, at fingallgbt@gmail.com - that email is completely confidential and they are really eager for input from the LGBT community to put services in place which will be of help to us all!!!

Thanks for reading :)

Advertisement