Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Point and shoot advice needed.

• 12-07-2010 4:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

I have a budget of €250 for a new point and shoot camera.
    I looked on amazon.co.uk and these are both the most popular camera's and seem like good value.

Panasonic Lumix TZ8

Panasonic Lumix TZ7

The only reason i have linked to these is because they are the most popular on amazon so im assuming they must be good value for money. Or am i wrong? All i need I need the point and shoot for is general photo taking (Nights out holidays etc) and 720p video would be a major plus but not a deal breaker.

Would the TZ8 be better for the sake of £10 as you get an extra 2megapixels?
    Or do you have any other recommendations?

Cheers lads.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Since you most likely wont be printing them at a large scale, there will be no real visable difference in the two, but for the sake of a tenner, I'd say go for it :P

Advertisement