Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Cakewalk's "Rapture" w/Fruity Loops?

Options
  • 12-07-2010 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Anyone help a noob out please?

I'm trying to get into a bit of electronic music . I've got my mitts on "fruity loops" for starters - heard some great demos that were made in it. But I'm trying to use Cakewalk's Rapture as my main soft synth. Could anyone tell me how to integrate the two together (so they work in tandem)? At the moment I have the two up and running - but they are totally separates entities.

Many thanks,

Robert.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

You need to transfer the Rapture files into your VST plugin folder in FL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

Cool man... Are these the ones you make and save or can you just take all the Rapture content and pop it in.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I presume you're referring to the patches you've created in Rapture? As long as you copy the entire rapture folder to FL then it bring along any sounds you have created. You will need to rescan for new plugins once you transfer the files in order to add Rapture as an option for 'Insert New Channel'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

Right man, cool. :)

Thanks for you help!

Robert.

Advertisement