Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braces in Galway City

Options
  • 12-07-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

I've been looking around Galway for a set of braces for a suit. Anthony Ryans had a set that weren't great, navy with blue stripe in center. I'm looking for some elastic ones if possible, need to be blackish in color, slightly charcoal. If anyone knows where I could find a pair please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

they had them in Dunnes around xmas time, maybe they still have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Do you have time for ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Doctor_Socks

I need them by this Saturday so I doubt that I would have time for Ebay Xiney, thanks anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try all the suit shops, there's one on Dominic, next to the barber.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Mate of mine picked a pair up in topman a short while back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

kodute wrote: »
    topman

+1, saw them in topman recently.... not the Galway one but I'd say stock is much the same everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Fiddlesnap

I got mine on Ebay. Nice 60s thin clip ons. Difficult to get nice ones in Galway though...

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

pennys have them for €3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Debenhams have them, but they're rubbish! If you buy a pair, make sure to try them on before you buy them, as some of the clips disintegrate quickly!

Do you need them for a once-off or permanently? If it's once-off, drop me a PM and I'll lend you a pair.

Advertisement