Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DANCE SCHOOL IN Co. CORK?

Options
  • 12-07-2010 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have a daughter who is 10 and she would like to attend a dance school (hip hop, and modern), is there a good one not far from Clonakilty? Or only in Cork? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 MarifromItaly

any answer? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I know there is classes in Macroom. Flex somthing I think. Probably a bit too far way from you though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BGP

UltraFlex. I believe they only run classes in Ballincollig and Macroom though. It's also quite pricey, as they are constantly looking for money for costumes, shows, classes, etc.

I can get you the contact number for the lady in charge, if you like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 MarifromItaly

Ultraflex should have run a course in August, I phoned to one the girls and she told me that there is no longer anything in August, I found this very strange as they put advertisements every where in Clonakilty.
    My daughter was very upset about that. Anyway I have the number, I don't know if they have courses from September and I hope that the school is good and the teachers are valid.

I am ready to bring my daughter Even to Cork if necessary but I would prefer a school not so far!

Thanks for your help!!! :)

Here is my e-mail address: mari_neri(at)yahoo.it

Advertisement