Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good mp3 tagging and converting app

• 12-07-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭

I want an app to sort my mp3 id tags properly so I don't have 3 or 4 different band listings on my phone for one band because the spelling is slightly different.
    I could trawl through they in itunes one by one but there must be a better way.
    Also if it could get the album art that would be great.

Also I want it to convert all my mp3's and wma's to 128kbps AAC so I can fit more music on my nokia 5800.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i use mp3tag but i don't think it finds album art.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

MediaMonkey is the application I use to tag and sort my music. Great interface, easy to use, extremely powerful, and can do conversion.

However, conversion to AAC requires a paid for plugin.

Advertisement