Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League Fantasy Football 2010 - 11 (Paid Game)

• 11-07-2010 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭

Lads,

As per the other thread, the site for the new season will be up and running from tomorrow.

I was thinking that asides from the Boards overall league, that maybe we could run one for those who want to have a cash pot to aim for. We did something similiar last year for players only outside the top four and it was good craic albeit a small league.

As I know that not everyone on boards would want to be involved in a pay league, I thought I would throw it out there. I was thinking of 20 euro each to enter, and then decide on payout depending on take up - the more there is the more places we could pay out on.

I will set up the league and if you want to join you can pm me and I'll send you the code. I can either collect the money up front or take it on trust that all will pay at the end - I suppose this can be a collective decision by those within the league.

Just throwing it out there, shall see what interest is like.:confused:

Thanks

Paul

The official FA Premier league fantasy football is back! The boards.ie league code is as follows:
    1084-535

Advertisement