Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any maturies starting B Ed in Sept??

Options
  • 12-07-2010 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hey, any maturies starting B Ed in Spet. I am and I'm getting a tiny bit freaked. I'll be moving down so I will have to make new friends : ( lease say hi.:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ole99

Im not starting it, hopefully i will next year as im repeating my lc this year. which college did u get into? was it your first time applying?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭2mature

I'm starting a Bed in sports studies and PE in ucc in september:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭iwannagoonstric

class, b ed in mary i....so scared

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

I be starting the B Ed, but in Pats, so not much use for you:o

Still, can't wait, looking forward to it.

Best of luck with it all, I'm sure we'll be chatting on here:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

I'm starting the B Ed in St Pat's too - getting so excited and nervous!
    Dunno how it'll be - back in college - eep!
    I'm 28 and have been working as a chef for the past 5 years.
    I've been living in Dublin for the past 10 years (off and on) so I don't have to worry about that but it'll be a shock to be studying and getting up early 5 days a week etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

nosietoes wrote: »
    I'm starting the B Ed in St Pat's too - getting so excited and nervous!
    Dunno how it'll be - back in college - eep!
    I'm 28 and have been working as a chef for the past 5 years.
    I've been living in Dublin for the past 10 years (off and on) so I don't have to worry about that but it'll be a shock to be studying and getting up early 5 days a week etc etc

Hi,

Starting the humanities course, also in St Pats and having spoken to other mature students at the college, I hear that there is now a mature student committee which will hopefully help all of us. Wouldnt worry about your age as I am 43 which makes you a teenager :D. Best of luck to all.

Advertisement