Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find cheap but good dentist...any suggestions? :)

Options
  • 12-07-2010 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey, I wanna find new dentist after my own dentist decided to charge an arm, leg and a new set of golf clubs for a 5 minute check up! I was shocked when they asked for €85....robbery if ya ask me :eek:

Anyone know any good dentist that is cheap enough in or around dublin 6....have no problem traveling any where on south side of liffey.

The worst think is they can hide behind legislation on competing in a public form on pricing like G.Ps.....unreal especially when the average jo is scraping pennies together!

Cheers :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Sound like a consumer issue to me, transferred to consumer issues forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Consider a trip over the border. :)

Well worth while if you have a number of things to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

1059007 wrote: »
    Hey, I wanna find new dentist after my own dentist decided to charge an arm, leg and a new set of golf clubs for a 5 minute check up! I was shocked when they asked for €85....robbery if ya ask me :eek:

Anyone know any good dentist that is cheap enough in or around dublin 6....have no problem traveling any where on south side of liffey.

The worst think is they can hide behind legislation on competing in a public form on pricing like G.Ps.....unreal especially when the average jo is scraping pennies together!

Cheers :D

http://www.revahealth.com/dentists/ireland/county-dublin/dublin/dublin-6

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Dublin City, as this is not a Consumer Issue.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i think the beechwood clinic is supposed to be really good, where was it that you went to 1059007?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I realise they're northside, but Intermed clinic on Lr. Dorset St has reasonable prices and they only do what you want them to do.

Advertisement