Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Parlours in Clonmel

Options
  • 12-07-2010 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭

Looking to go out for pizza in Clonmel during the week. Any suggestions?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

theres a good pizzeria in cahir :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Theres a 4Star I think on Emmet St, jusr down from the Garda Station. Theres also a place called Tom Skinneys across from the back of Mulcahys, you can sit and eat in Skinnys which is also just up the street from the Garda Staion.......Starting to see a trend here? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

iceage wrote: »
    Theres a 4Star I think on Emmet St, jusr down from the Garda Station. Theres also a place called Tom Skinneys across from the back of Mulcahys, you can sit and eat in Skinnys which is also just up the street from the Garda Staion.......Starting to see a trend here? :)

Thanks. It's the sit-in places I'm interested in. Feel free to name any non-Clonmel sit-in pizza parlours too.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

Tom Skinny's get's my vote, pizza's iare delish and the milkshakes are pretty savage too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sep08

Galileo do fairly nice pizzas as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

There is a pizza shop beside Devannes in Irishtown.....I have never eaten there,but have heard good words of it.Tom Skinny's is the best for a sit down pizza imo....I have had them delivered from Skinny's but not so good then....nothing like hot and fresh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

It's got to be Tom Skinnys, top nosh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭allprops

prego is the one near devanes. Galileo do great pizza especially their calzone. Nicer atmosphere than the other ones. Bit of a deficit in clonmel for italian food. Best pizzeria in the country is Giancarlo's La Pizzeria in Drogheda. Unbeatable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

allprops wrote: »
    prego is the one near devanes. Galileo do great pizza especially their calzone. Nicer atmosphere than the other ones. Bit of a deficit in clonmel for italian food. Best pizzeria in the country is Giancarlo's La Pizzeria in Drogheda. Unbeatable.
    Bit of a drive for a pizza imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

I love the pizza in Galileo. Plus they allow you to bring your own wine with no corkage fee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭allprops

cml387 wrote: »
    Bit of a drive for a pizza imo.

Worth it every time. You'd be there in change from 3 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Ended up going to Galileo. Yup, tasty indeed. I'll give Tom Skinny's a go next week. Pizza Night should become a weekly ritual, methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Tubberadora

allprops wrote: »

Prego is the take away side of Devanes.
    You can sit down and order in Devanes, havent tried it but heard it is top class.
    Wouldnt really be a Skinnys fan myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

I see people are suggesting Tom Skinnys. I think this place is over rated the pizzas are average at best. Four star are nice enough maybe a 6 out of 10. The ones from Lyons are boring.

I love the pizzas from Parnell Grill mmmmmm :) The ones in Prego are not to far behind and very good value too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,682 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Tom Skinny's

Advertisement