Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno 11 - 7/8/2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

How do the other northern lads get down to these?

The trains from my town don't even run from early enough in the morning to get to this in time, and that's besides things like the cost and getting lost in Dublin...

...and going out in groups. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Placebo wrote: »
    Thanks Barry, I make websites for a living?

I was yankin yer chain!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

No
    Excellent poster man. I'd put up a few down here if I can print it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

No

The trains from my town don't even run from early enough in the morning to get to this in time, and that's besides things like the cost and getting lost in Dublin...

Think they take the train but the airport bus is also an option. If you follow the directions posted on inferno threads you couldn't really get lost. To be fair, the venue for the next inferno will be trickier to get to but the xgc is really close to O'Connell street.

You'll never know unless you turn up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

No
    right this is done, not wasting anymore time on it.
    let me know whos printing it and il send the A2 version.

inferno11x.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

No

Last time I went (which was way too long ago, by the way) we met at the Europa in Belfast and got the bus down.

Great poster Farz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

No
    Great poster, you addressed everything i said nice one.

SU07n.png

Wanna add a qr code?

No
    who here has a smart phone? i dont know that many people that do
    could be nice though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Posters shite farz.

Too much pink and blue and not enough green white and orange :mad:

Hahhaha I'm kidding! Bout time yea got around to making one, I knew it'd be savage when you did.

Also:

Orim wrote: »

Get Hype?

Hyped :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

No
    Poster != gay. Well done Farz.

Any chance we could splash page the website with the poster? 5 seconds only.....

• Advertisement

No
    thanks aj

points to note

-poster not printed
    -poster wasnt put up on streetfighter.ie event [i had to ask for it, its not even fullsize on the event page]
    -no mention else where either [http://neoempire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7507]

im not looking for credit or praise but thought we were getting the word out, not into wasting time for in house lol's [which is why i created cobelcog poster last month, for in house lols]
    example of in house lol:
    poster.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I'm going to give this one a pass and see how it pans out in the new location for everyone else first ( that and I'll be broke from the bank holiday the weekend before. ) Will intend on going up in September, though.

The poster advertising the event looks sexy, though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

No
    I have that chris poster on my bedroom wall. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

No
    Ry wrote: »
    I have that chris poster on my bedroom wall. <3

38468_414636077425_752547425_4782719_7237240_n.jpg

:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No

It's a matter of seconds for me to edit the info to something better if I've forgotten something.

If people are happy I think every Irish sf uploader should mirror the vid to get inferno out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Inferno Vid

It's a matter of seconds for me to edit the info to something better if I've forgotten something.

If people are happy I think every Irish sf uploader should mirror the vid to get inferno out there.

Unless someone has an issue, I will put that up on SFIE and the facebook in the morning.

One thing I would like to see is Get Hype? rather then Get Hype!

Maybe its just me but I love the little question mark and would like it to become something of a trademark of our scene. although maybe it's a little too cliquey/in-jokey.

No
    Orim wrote: »
    Unless someone has an issue, I will put that up on SFIE and the facebook in the morning.

One thing I would like to see is Get Hype? rather then Get Hype!

Maybe its just me but I love the little question mark and would like it to become something of a trademark of our scene. although maybe it's a little too cliquey/in-jokey.

Um... I'm not sure that makes sense wher we're trying to attract non clique/already established people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Um... I'm not sure that makes sense wher we're trying to attract non clique/already established people.

That's why I said although. As in it could be something to avoid but I don't know if this one little thing would affect that. I like it because it's an established thing to do but with a little twist that came from within our own community.

No
    It probably makes more sense than the alternate version I just recorded for my own craic with me imitating voice over guy to the sound of me singing the Guile theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

It probably makes more sense than the alternate version I just recorded for my own craic with me imitating voice over guy to the sound of me singing the Guile theme.

I'd like to start a motion to get this version uploaded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

No
    Get Hype? is the way to go. Always makes me chuckle.

I may have coined it. But I'm sure someone must of said it before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Nah it was timing speed boat, the comic timing of it all.

I actually thought I was the only one up was amused by it till I was talking to Dan about it at that particular inferno :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No
    "Get hype?" should definitely be our catchphrase, with a picture of speedboat shrugging his shoulders!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

How do you 'mirror' a video?

🤪

No
    Sabre0001 wrote: »
    How do you 'mirror' a video?

Just download the vid and then upload to your channel (you can download a free program called mpeg stream clip which will allow you to save the youtube vid locally).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'd like to convince my lovely and understanding gf that playing in Inferno 11 is a brilliant way to spend the day before we go on holidays...if we start at 12, we should be well out the door by 4 right? I'm certain to be out welllll before that, but just want to get a time. She'd might like to pop into town for some shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No
    Tournament should be done before five assuming smooth running.

No
    FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'd like to convince my lovely and understanding gf that playing in Inferno 11 is a brilliant way to spend the day before we go on holidays...if we start at 12, we should be well out the door by 4 right? I'm certain to be out welllll before that, but just want to get a time. She'd might like to pop into town for some shopping.

that is if you get through, you dont need to stay for the finals.
    cammy matches are boring ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

No
    How far is parking away from the venue again lads???.

Advertisement